Is there a good way to reheat mozzarella cheese sticks? As a Snack, children love mozzarella chees sticks. It is very easy and super fast to make and reheat in an air fryer. This is one of our favourite meals just put them inside and heat up. In the air fryer.
you will always be able to get a crispy outside and a tender inside, which will make you want to make it again and again.
You can prepare it in a very short time and win the heart of love once with your hand-made crispy mozzarella chees stick.
Reheat Mozzarella Cheese Sticks Prepared in the Air Fryer
These frozen mozzarella sticks will only ever be prepared in the air fryer from now on. They don’t cook or get as crispy in an air fryer.
- Don’t defrost first. Straight from the freezer, air fried the cheese sticks. It provides them outside a crispier covering.
- If air frying, spread into an equal layer. In the basket or tray of the air fryer, do not stack the cheese sticks. When the cheese sticks are crowded or stacked, they cook unevenly. Therefore, if necessary, cook in smaller batches to allow enough room for the hot air to move between the mozzarella sticks.
- No oil mist. To cook the cheese sticks, no oil spray is required. You don’t need to add any extra because the crust is already quite thick when they prepare them.
- You can now enjoy it after adding your preferred dip. Although we enjoy serving them with marinara sauce, we are aware that many people also enjoy dipping them in ranch or barbecue sauce.
- The recipe box below has all the information, including time and temperature.
- Pro-Tip: These are some of our favourite equipment for air frying:
The Cheese sticks burned, but why?
This is because your air fryer model cooks hotter than our test kitchen brand or it was already pre-heat. If you made your next slice of stick reduce the cooking time to only 2 minutes and continue cooking for 1 minute until the stick is cooked to your liking.
Homemade Mozzarella Sticks: What’s the recipe?
Of Course, you can prepare mozzarella sticks at your home Garlic powder, Italian spice, and freshly ground black pepper are some of my favourite seasonings to use with breadcrumbs. To make them even crispier, I also prefer to add panko breadcrumbs.
I’ll use already packed mozzarella string cheese and cut it in half.
Use small bowls to hold whisked eggs, flour, and the bread crumb mixture to create a breading station. A slice of cheese should be dipped in the egg, followed by the flour and egg mixtures, and finally the bread crumbs and panko mixture. Continue in this manner.
The coated cheese sticks should be placed on a parchment-lined baking sheet and placed in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
Once the air fryer is preheated, spray the cheese sticks with oil and air fried them in a single layer until they are golden brown, gooey inside, and have a crispy layer on the exterior.
When I have the extra time to make them, I adore this excellent handmade version.
Adding extra spicy sauce to the egg mixture or creole seasoning during breading are additional ways to add some heat.
Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks: Tips
- The same thing applies to frozen mozzarella and cheese sticks.
- This is a simple after-school snack that children can create.
- For the mozzarella sticks’ dipping sauce, use your preferred marinara sauce.
- throwing a party? Simply preheat the air fryer and cook them just before the party begins. They don’t microwave well and don’t heat up well.
- The longer you cook the mozzarella sticks, the more cheese will come out of them. You can’t do much to stop that from happening.
How long should leftover Frozen Mozzarella Sticks be?
- In the air fryer, you may cook reheat frozen cheese sticks for 5-7 minutes at 390F/198C.
- When placing the sticks in the air fryer, it’s crucial to make sure they are thoroughly frozen.
- Depending on the model of your air fryer, be sure to check on them at minutes 5 or 6. They might be finished by then.
How to use an Air Fryer to Cook Frozen Mozzarella Sticks?
- The mozzarella sticks should be taken out of the package. Pick the number of people you wish to cook with. Put the sticks in the air fryer basket in a single layer (that’s the tricky part) and air fried at 390F/198C for 5-7 minutes.
- Make sure to gently flip each mozzarella stick halfway through cooking.
- Serve the cooked mozzarella sticks on a plate along with some marinara or dipping sauce
The best sauce with Mozzarella sticks
- sauce marinara
- BBQ sauce and ketchup
- spicy food
- The ranch blue cheese dip
- a honey-mustard sauce
- sauce tart